PACKED WITH LOVE
Providing food for children, in food-insecure homes, to take home over the weekends when school meals are unavailable.
- packs bags of easy to open meals
- communicates with school guidance counselors about need in schools
- delivers to local schools
A homeless ministry that builds relationships with the homeless and works one-on-one with them to meet their needs. Breaking Bread was birthed from Homeless Connect 2015, which is an annual event for the homeless in Tuscaloosa County. This event helps to fund Breaking Bread ministries.
- visits local homeless camps and area soup kitchens
- deliver supplies
- shares hope with many who are homeless
- encourages them to come into programs at Love INC
FREEDOM AND FINANCES
Mentors provide assistance in managing finances for Neighbors in Need who come through the Clearinghouse or are in the Bridge of Love. Freedom and Finances is requirement for the Bridge of Love participants.
- meets with Mentor weekly
- accountable for all spending
- mentor and Neighbor in Need lay out a realistic budget
- sets short-term and long-term goals
- encourages Neighbor in Need to move toward transformation
LOVE’S Resale boutique
Love’s Resale Boutique is open to the public every Tuesday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m until 1:00 p.m. It is located at 3201 Main Avenue, in Northport, Alabama.
The goal and mission of Love’s Resale Boutique is to produce revenue to assist and expand Love INC Ministries through the sale of donated products.
Donations are accepted Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am-4pm and Saturday 9am-10am.
The Outback is a general store that provides goods for our Neighbors in Need, through a voucher system. All items in The Outback are supplied through donations. These items include:
- Clothing and shoes
- Kitchen supplies: pots and pans, utensils, cookware, storage containers, dishes, flatware, small appliances
- Home decor
- Baby items
These items can be donated through the Donation Center.
Donation of gently used items are received to supply the Gap Ministries, The Outback and the Resale Boutique. Gap Ministries supply the items needed through the Clearinghouse and other Love INC ministries.
Donations are received at:
3101 Main Ave. Suite F, Northport, AL.
Donation receiving times: